WHOLE SCHOOL SOLUTIONS
We also offer teacher CPD, assemblies and play sessions in schools.
Please contact us to discuss your needs. We have many options available from remote learning, half day or whole day CPD, and different topics at email@example.com
Primary Education / CPD
Play and learn about the Science of Sustainable Development
We provide interactive sessions based on a solution-focused educational methodology Earth System Science Education™.
We offer different formats:
- Community Projects, bringing the whole school and families together to accomplish a meaningful challenge for a long-lasting and constructive effect.
- STEAM workshops where children investigate a natural phenomenon based on art activities and hands-on scientific experiments. Certificates are awarded to each child to encourage scientific vocation.
- Play sessions using our collection of educational card games DIVERSITY DECK®
- Workshops for families, parents and careers
- CPD / Training for teachers
We will enable children and adults to learn about climate, biodiversity, global citizenship and healthy living. They will be given keys to understand our planet. They will measure the impact of their choices on society and the environment. They will be empowered to become change-makers.
Sessions can be taught in English or bilingual French/English as CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning).
We endorse the United Nations Sustainable Development Global Goals and use them as a teaching framework.
Tags: Primary Education
POWERFUL FUN LEARNING TOOLS
Sustainability STEAM card games
To reinforce learning, our DIVERSITY DECK® collection provide a parallel learning experience. 16 decks cover many topics from the Earth's 7 spheres to Inspiring People, Endangered Animals and even friendly Bacteria. Our cards use classic games to support different levels of learning and conversations around sustainability.
They are great for lesson starters, small group sessions, SEND groups, eco-clubs, school libraries and rainy playtimes.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the shop directly.